Introducing CellaVision DM9600
When implemented together with supporting applications and software, the DM9600 becomes the engine of an automated and digital workflow for cell morphology, enabling laboratories to work smarter and perform better.
The DM9600 system is ideal for hematology labs with high-volume testing requirements:
- Loading capacity: 96 slides, with continuous feed
- Throughput: Approximately 30 slides / h*
How it works
- The system scans and reads the slide barcode and queries the Laboratory Information System for patient demographics and order data.
- The slide is automatically placed under the microscope and the monolayer is identified, cells are located and high quality cell images captured.
- When processing is complete, the Medical Technologist is presented with pre-classified white blood cells and pre-characterized red blood cells for review and verification
- Automatically captures digital images of cells from blood smears and body fluid preparations
- Loading capacity of 96 slides, with mechanism for continuous feed
- Approximately 30 slides throughput per hour*
- Creates digital scan of pre-defined area of any interesting specimen